Friday, August 14, 2009

Citizen questions healthcare, gets threatened in the middle of the night!



When citizens disagree with those in power, they are called "Un-american". When people get angry over being ignored, they are called "Troublemakers". Taking the peoples power away from them, making people slaves - if this is the new 'America', then I am proud to call myself 'Un-american'. If getting angry enough to speak out against those who would take the product of my labor to 'Spread the Wealth', and force programs on the people that they themselves would not use is "making trouble", then would be proud to call myself a "Troublemaker". I see citizens of other countries rioting when there is a disputed election. I see citizens of this country rioting when their football team wins (or loses). I wish we had the bollocks that other people in other parts of the world have. I wish there were more people like Mike Sola - I wish we were all like Mike Sola. Thank you Mr. Sola, for standing up and saying NO

No comments:

Post a Comment