Sunday, May 3, 2009

The things you don’t read about Barack Obama

http://thechronicleherald.ca/Opinion/1119680.html

At times, this article seems to be supportive of GW Bush over Barack Obama. While I think much of what Obama is doing is as bad if not worse for our economy as what 'W' did, and while I see the same strings being pulled as were pulling 'W', none of this excuses 'W'... it only includes Obama. During the election I was afraid that Obama would be no better for our freedoms, or for the rest of the world than Bush had been, but once Ron Paul dropped out of the race, the only hope we had for 'change' was Obama. I was convinced that the same powers that controlled the Bush administration would be controlling the Obama administration. It seems my beliefs have been borne out... unfortunately. I'd so hoped I'd be wrong. 

No comments:

Post a Comment