Monday, May 18, 2009

Buyer's Remorse: Is it too late to swap Obama for McCain?

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=13645

There are probably a lot of former-Obama supporters feeling that same agonizing sense despair now that President Rainbow has done an about-face on every campaign promise he made. So much for "truth in advertising", eh?

Fortunately, I was not a rabid Obama supporter. I just saw him as a chance to get away from the years of Bushevite rule. I held tho, a belief that Democrats, Republicans, Liberals and Conservatives were all just two sides of the same political coin. Run from a central locus and were just tools to control the sheeple. I'd just hoped I was wrong, unfortunately, I was all too right. But McCain is not the answer... Ron Paul may have been - if he'd survived the nomination and election, which he probably wouldn't have.

No comments:

Post a Comment