Saturday, March 14, 2009

Here I am!

Alright... here I go. I've never really been successful in keeping any kind of diary, let alone a public one, but I felt I had to do this. I'd tried on facebook and was told I was too "political"... which is simply silly, but nonetheless, while I feel the views I will post here are important, I also feel that alienating other is no way to give those views an airing. 
I've named it LastResort because I feel that violence is usually the last resort of the incompetent, specifically, they are not competent to practice diplomacy.
I will not pull punches here. Pictures won't always be pretty, language may not always be clean. 
If you prefer to remain in ignorance, ok... but if you support Israel, know what you are supporting, it isn't clean and pretty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment